STAGE 1: Completed June 2020
- Contractors return to campus to resume building projects with safety protocols in place.
- Dining and Caring Center remains open with a safety plan and protocols in place (no in-person dining and modified offerings, including “to-go” meals and limited capacity).
- Outreach ministries (in addition to the Dining and Caring Center) may begin to re-open at a limited level with approved safety plan and protocols in place for each ministry, with special consideration given to the mission and service provided by each.
- Church office to re-open to staff only at <50% capacity and with safety plan and protocols in place.
- Occupants (Asbury Day Care Center, Epilepsy Pralid, District Office, Rochester Oratorio Society Office) may return at limited capacity with approved safety plan and protocols in place.
- Limited small groups may return to campus with safety plan and protocols in place.
- Return to modified in-person worship with safety plan and protocols in place and without communion.
- “Outside” group meetings may return to campus with safety plan and protocols in place.
- Resume regular worship.
NOTE: Safety protocols may include, but are not limited to: mandatory mask-wearing, social distancing, restricted capacities, limited movement and/or access within our buildings, and defined entrances and exits. All approvals will be made by the Re-opening Team using appropriate civic and ecclesial guidelines.