The URWell Clinic is a collaborative outreach program with University of Rochester School of Medicine. It is staffed by medical students working with a doctor preceptor.
- Walk-in clinic every Thursday evening from 6-8 pm. First-come, first-serve.
- We prioritize uninsured patients.
- We DO NOT see pediatric (child) patients under the age of 14.
- We DO NOT give prescriptions for Opioids (for example, Vicodin) or Benzodiazepines (for example, Xanax).
- We offer STI testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- We have a social worker at the clinic on most clinic nights.
- Blood pressure screenings are offered on the first Sunday of each month to all members and friends of Asbury First United Methodist Church after the 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. services.
Physical Exam nights are held on the FIRST TUESDAY of every month from 6-8pm
On Thursday night clinics, we prioritize acute care patients (i.e. not physical exams) If you need a physical exam, please come on the first TUESDAY of every month. If you come on Thursday night for a physical exam, you may have to wait several hours to get a physical exam OR you may NOT be seen, depending on patient volume.
Have a rash or other skin issue? Dermatology nights are the THIRD Thursday of every month from 6:00-8:00 p.m. We see and treat all skin diseases (rashes, warts, acne, etc.).
Urine Pregnancy Tests
Urine analysis (Urine dipstick)
Fecal Occult Blood Tests (to check for blood in stool)
PPD (Tuberculosis) testing
We offer free influenza (Flu) shots. Everyone is welcome to get a flu shot. We DO NOT offer vaccinations other than the flu shot.
For more information, please call the clinic at 585-271-1050 x126 and leave a message with your name and phone number. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Refer to the volunteer section of the calendar for the dates and times when you can volunteer.