Dining and Caring Center
The Dining & Caring Center is a place where all in the Rochester community are invited to receive nutritious meals and other supportive assistance in a respectful, welcoming environment. With only one full-time paid staff member and more than 250 volunteers, we work hard to meet the needs of those who hunger both physically and emotionally. Serving more than 30,000 meals annually and assisting with job placement, health issues, and housing, guests leave with full stomachs and a sense of hope for the future.
Hot Breakfast: 7 am – 9 am, Tuesday – Friday
Hot Lunch: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, Wednesday
Continental Breakfast: 8 am – 11:30 am, Saturday
Coffee and Snacks: 8 am – 12 noon, Sunday; mid-September through mid-June
Dinner: 12 noon – 1:30 pm, Sunday
- Personal Problem-Solving: 8 am – 12 noon Tuesday–Friday & Sunday
- Bicycle Ministry: 9 am – 1 pm, Thursday, mid-April through mid-October
- Hair Care Ministry: 12 noon – 2 pm, Sunday as posted.
- Shower, Laundry, & Personal Hygiene Ministry: 8 am – 11:30 am, Saturday
- Laundry Ministry: 7 am – 11:30 am, Wednesday
“Come As You Are” Study Group and Worship Service
1 pm Wednesday. All are welcome!
Want to Donate via Amazon?
Click here to go directly to a page on Amazon where you can donate socks, hats, and gloves to be delivered directly to Asbury First with the click of a button!